On this page we provide the links to the source code and packages and installers for different platforms for the current version of LabPlot. The list of changes in each version of the application is available in the changelog.
We don’t provide any binary packages. Check if your distribution packages the latest version of LabPlot by using your package manager. Binary packages are available for the following distributions, which we are aware of:
We also provide a Snap package running on any Linux distributions that have snap support installed.
We provide the installer for the 64-bit version of the application.
Experimental build for macOS can be downloaded here.
To compile the last released version of LabPlot from the source code, use this link.
If you want to see the current state of the project or to follow the development, clone our git repository
git clone git://anongit.kde.org/labplot.
Building and installing from the source code requires additional effort which is decribed in our install instructions.
There are regular builds of the current development version which can be found on several CI platforms. Here a (probably incomplete) list:
- KDE Build Server (SuSE, WindowsMSVC, FreeBSD)
- KDE Binary Factory – Win64
- KDE Binary Factory – MacOS
- KDE Binary Factory – Flatpack
- KDE Neon Build Server – Bionic stable
- KDE Neon Build Server – Bionic unstable
- KDE Neon Build Server – Xenial stable
- KDE Neon Build Server – Xenial unstable
- Kubuntu CI – merger
- Kubuntu CI – Disco unstable
- Kubuntu CI – Cosmic unstable
- Kubuntu CI – Bionic unstable